The personal safety and health of employees of Urban Projects Corp. is of primary importance. Safety is a condition of employment with our company, and will not be sacrificed for the sake of expediency. To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanical and physical facilities required to ensure personal safety and health on our jobsites, in keeping with the highest industry standards.
Urban Projects considers environmental protection to be an important and integral part of conducting business. Environmental considerations are of paramount importance in our decision making process.
The company’s Environmental Policy is to:
- minimize hazards to public health
- protect the environment from adverse effects of construction operations
- comply with all legislated standards and regulations
- asses potential environmental risks
- evaluate and monitor environmental performance to applicable standards,
- work with industry, government, and workers to maintain environmental awareness, and
- maintain effective reporting to management
Urban Projects is committed to Alberta Construction Safety Association Certificate of Recognition (COR)